- PhoneSwappr’s Terms & Conditions: http://www.phoneswappr.com/terms-conditions/
Your use of our products and services are conditioned on these terms by default:
- We are committed to your satisfaction.
- If you have any problem with our services, please let us know. We will work promptly to resolve the issue.
- These terms apply to intellectual property rights.
- Design Application PTY Ltd (Design Application Pty Ltd, AppsDesignLab or Apps Design Lab) owns or has licensed all copyright and trademarks to mostly all elements of our products and services.
- No robots are allowed.
- You agree not to use any automated method to access our products and services. You will not extract or store any data from our service other than in the intended manner.
- Your use of the service is at our discretion.
- We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone and to cancel user access at any time and for any reason. We may add, change or remove any functionality or other aspect of our products and services in our own discretion.
- We will make mistakes.
- Our products and services may contain errors or omissions, and sometimes our products and services may be unavailable. We make no guarantee that our results are accurate, complete or consistent. We cannot guarantee the completeness, accuracy or timely delivery of any alerts. We are not responsible for any unauthorized alteration of your information.
- Our liability is limited.
All of our services are provided “as is”, without any representations or warranties, express or implied, including any implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title, non-infringement or service availability. We will not be liable to you (whether under the law of contract, the law of torts or otherwise) in relation to this website or the templates for any direct, indirect, special or consequential loss; or for any business losses, loss of revenue, income, profits or anticipated savings, loss of contracts or business relationships, loss of reputation or goodwill, or loss or corruption of information or data. Nothing in this disclaimer will exclude or limit any warranty implied by law that it would be unlawful to exclude or limit; and nothing in this disclaimer will exclude or limit our liability in respect of any matter which it would be illegal or unlawful to exclude or limit, or to attempt or purport to exclude or limit, our liability.
These rules apply in case of a dispute.
All of our respective rights and obligations are governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the State of Queensland, Australia, excluding its choice of law rules. Any legal action or proceeding relating to your use of this service may only be instituted in a state or federal court in Queensland, Australia, and each of us agree to submit to the jurisdiction of these courts. These terms expressly exclude and disclaim the terms of the United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods, which do not apply to any transaction involving this service.