Information We Collect
There are three basic categories of information we collect:
- Information you choose to give us.
When you interact with our products and services, we collect the information that you choose to share with us. For example, when you create or register an account on one of our products or services, we receive your name, email e.t.c from you.
- Information we get when you use our services.
When you use our products and services, we collect information about which of those products or services you’ve used and how you’ve used them. For example, your hardware model, operating system version, time zone e.t.c.
- Information we get from third parties.
We may collect information that other users provide about you when they use our products and services. For example, if another user allows us to collect information from their device phonebook—and you’re one of that user’s contacts—we may combine the information we collect from that user’s phonebook with other information we have collected about you. We may also obtain information from our affiliates, or any other third-party sources, and combine that with the information we collect through our products and services.
How We Use Information
We use your information to present the best product you will love! We update and improve our apps according to what you provide to us!
- develop, operate, improve, deliver, maintain, and protect our products and services.
- send you communications, including by email. For example, we may use email to respond to support inquiries or to share information about our products, services, and promotional offers that we think may interest you.
- monitor and analyze trends and usage.
- personalize the services, for example by customizing the content we show you.
- contextualize your experience, for example by applying other labels based on the content.
- enhance the safety and security of our products and services.
- verify your identity and prevent fraud or other unauthorized or illegal activity.
- use information we’ve collected from cookies and other technology to enhance the products and services and your experience with them.
- enforce our Terms & Conditions and other usage policies.
We may also store some information locally on your device. For example, we may store information as a local cache so that you can open the product/service and view the content faster.
How We Share Information
We generally do not share personally identifiable information (such as name, address, email or phone) with anyone without your consent including advertising companies (who collect data through products and services for ad targeting).
Control over Your Information
Since we generally do not share personally identifiable information (such as name, address, email or phone) with anyone, we leave very few options for control over your information and this varies among our different products and services.
Users Around the World
Although we welcome users from all over the world, keep in mind that no matter where you live or where you happen to use our services, your information may be shared within the Design Application Pty Ltd. family of companies. This means that we may collect your personal information from, transfer it to, and store and process it in other countries outside of where you live.